Thursday 6 October 2011

A selection of my AS Level Art work

Work completed in 2008

Final Piece, roughly A1 size, in chalk pastels


2 above: My work from pieces by Joop Frohwein
The first is in pencil, the second in acrylic paints


The above 2 pieces are my own work, the first in pencil and the second in chalk pastels

Above: My work in chalk pastels, taken from a painting by an unknown artist

Above: My own work, in chalk pastels

Above: My work, in pencil and chalk, from a drawing by Lord Leighton

Above: My own chalk pastel work from a painting by Constable


Above two: My own work in chalk pastel

Above: My water colour painting from a painting by Turner

Above: My own chalk pastel work form a painting by Turner






Above six: All my work from images by De Feure

Above: My own acrylic painting from the work of an unknown artist

Above: My own work in acrylic paint

Above: My own mixed media interpretation of work by Lloyd Gill

Above: My own work in acrylic paint


Above two: My own work in relief and acrylic paint




Above four: My own work in various media, ink, mono-printing, chalk pastels and pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment